Thursday, August 26, 2010

long time no blogging

well it has been a really long time since i wrote anything in this blog. i am still keeping really busy, but have had lots of changes. i still have my etsy shop open, but i closed my artfire. I couldn't even get one sale on artfire. It was not for lack of trying. I only sold PIF items on etsy during all of 2009, so in essence I lost a lot of money and gave stuff away once again. I sold one item during the 2010 year so far. anyway there was way too much going on to write about.
pat and i bought a new home and moved to Leavenworth. i love it here. it is actually quieter then living anywhere else I have lived. We have a small dog, Bobbie, and a 75 gallon fish tank with my favorite types of fish, some beautiful mystery/apple snails and 3 clams. Overall life is pretty good, but for some reason unknown to me I still go through these days when I can't get out of bed. If I do get out of bed it isn't for very long and mostly for a bowl of ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment