Saturday, December 8, 2012

my depression must be getting the best of me at times because it is so long in between postings. in any case there is much to post about. November 16th this year Pat and I got married. It was a long time coming, but so glad it is done now. We also started using tobacco again. I sure could have used it while planning the wedding day, either that or a good stiff drink for most days.
Pat's dad got diagnosed with cancer so we are all worrying about that as well. I crochet more then a few baby afghans. Gave a few away, kept a few for future gifts, but still trying to sell some on craigslist.
I took a class on hat knitting and completed my first hand knit hat last night. I have already started to knit my second.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, honey, I smoked for 50 years and then quit cold turkey. I will never pick up another because I know I will die with one in my hand. I will keep you and yours in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete