Thursday, March 19, 2009

today

i am washing and packing curtains. the boys don't want to use them, they want to get their own. so i figure i might a well get them cleaned up and packed up now. we can do with just the blinds for now.

my sweet man called me again tonight. God, how I love him! I got another letter today too. I have written at least once sometimes twice a day for at least 2 weeks for sure. I know I should cut back some but I feel better writing when I cannot be near him right now. July is getting closer with each passing day, and I am trying to stay busy enough not to notice much.

i think I will call my mom tonight for a bit, or maybe Glenda. not sure yet. I have to make dinner yet too. the kids are not here except for David, and he cooks for himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment