Thursday, May 5, 2011

its been a while since i posted anything. i have several things different again. i closed my online shop since i never sold anything. now i guess i just make gifts or things to keep from now on. the dog leashes i took up to the local pet shop have not yet sold either. i started smoking again too. i know eventually i will quit again but not ready to give it up yet. i have lost interest in my crafting for the moment and my crafts sit idol in the positions they where in when I last worked on them. i dont know what to do to get back into it again. i think i just really burned myself out for real. i still have bobbie to keep me company but i get so lonely at home that I go and visit my neighbors a lot. i did read a book in the last two weeks and I have started reading the second book in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment