Wednesday, February 18, 2009

good morning

once again it is supposedly a good morning. i just don't feel it. i should be getting a letter from Pat today, I know that will make me feel better for sure, but until then I am a grumpy bear.

this morning i a going to drink some coffee. i wish i had bought decaf though since the caffeine in it will give me terrible problems with my rls later this evening, but i want the coffee so i guess i will just have to deal with it and cry later. i stopped drinking other things with caffeine because of it already, but this coffee was given to us and I hate waste so here i go drinking it.

i spent all day yesterday playing at pogo when i was awake, the rest of the day i spent in bed. today i need to try really hard to finish the hat i was trying to make for myself. i really wanted to get the hat and scarf done but i have not had the motivation to do either.

No comments:

Post a Comment